Wednesday, 20 July 2011

My first week of work

Monday was my first official day of work at HSBC reporting in country.  However, because I haven't received my first posting I'm able to spend a little extra 'down time' before the rat race begins.  I've been enjoying the spoils of Colorado this past week while entertaining a friend, Ian, whom I met during my training in London.  He is from the small island of Jersey off the coast of France so I had to show off all that Colorado has to offer.

A few photos from our adventures:

Ian conducting important business at K's in Buena Vista

Contemplating our new emerging market roll-out strategy

Taking in Maroon Bells in Aspen

Sampling the fresh mountain water

Ooooooooooo

All of our hard work deserves a late afternoon wind-down

 Our motto

Tomorrow morning we both fly out early for Los Angeles.  I have the day there meeting fellow IM's for lunch and enjoying some time on the beach before catching an overnighter to Auckland where I will meet Nicky.  I'm going to hang with her fam in NZ while I wait for my first assignment and will hopefully leave to my future residence straight from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment